GridView Refresh

luvdairish

Controls (in order on page)
1.)GridView - each row is a work order w/ a link for details in the
last column
2.)DetailsView - when user clicks on link from above GridView, the
details are shown
3.)GridView - nested in the footer of the above DetailsView. each
row is a person assigned to that work order
4.)DetailsView - only visible when the user clicks "add tech" in the
DetailsView from #2 (above). allows technician to be added to work
order. this will be visible in the nested GridView in #3.

Problem: I can't get the GridView in #3 to show the person just added
until I click any link in GridView from #1 other than the record I'm
viewing in the DetailsView. Basically (I sound like Office Space
don't I?), I have to click off the record and back on, to see the
update.

This has been nagging me for days. Your help is much appreciated.
Code upon request.