GridView reorder Columns

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGFya28gS29ucmFk?=, Aug 7, 2006.

  1. Hi guys,

    here's the problem:
    I have a skin defined for my grid, where i define a template column for
    deleting and selecting e.g.:
    <asp:TemplateField>
    <ItemTemplate>
    <asp:ImageButton AlternateText="Delete" ImageUrl="images/delete.png"
    ID="_imgButtonDelete" runat="server" CommandName="Delete"
    OnClientClick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to delete
    this record?');" />
    </ItemTemplate>
    </asp:TemplateField>
    <asp:TemplateField>
    <ItemTemplate>
    <asp:ImageButton AlternateText="Select" ImageUrl="images/find.png"
    ID="_imgButtonSelect" runat="server" CommandName="Select" />
    </ItemTemplate>
    </asp:TemplateField>

    the problem is: if you define such columns in a skin file, that will make
    these columns to always appear at the left side. I would like to have these
    columns at the end. Whta is the best approach to achieve this?
    --
    thx and regards,
    Darko
    =?Utf-8?B?RGFya28gS29ucmFk?=, Aug 7, 2006