    postback in the detail page. How can i avoid this.

    Thanks
    Ganesh

    Ganesh, Sep 6, 2007

  2. Ganesh,

    Provide your own "Back" button - store the search criteria information in
    the Session object when User clicks on Detail link.

    When your search page loads (no postback), check whether search criteria is
    stored in Sesssion, and re-apply it before displaying the page.

    You can either clear or update the criteria every time a search button is
    pressed, - then search page will either remember the search before calling
    the detail page or always "remember" the last performed search.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2V5IFBvYmVyZXpvdnNraXk=?=, Sep 7, 2007