GridView returns 0 rows

flowk1337

I have a grid view with a datatable as it's datasource in VB. I can
successfully import the data into the grid view and see it. I have my
website set up so that the user can edit all fields at once and mass
update them. So on a button click(fulfill), the program retrieves all
rows from the gridview and saves them to a new datatable.

I have published this to one server and everything works fine. But
when I publish it to another server, the gridview returns 0 rows when
trying to mass update the edited gridview.

The only difference that I know of is that on one server, my website
is running on HTTPS, while the other is just HTTP. If I remote into
the HTTPS server, I can run my website from the local host with the
gridview returning 0 rows as before.

Does anyone have any idea as to why this is happening?