GridView Rows collection Refresh within an event

Shafia

Hi,

I need to refresh the Rows collection of my GridView within a tree event
OnCheckChanged. I call the following for that

void OnCheckChanged(....)

ObjectDataSource1.Select();

GridView1.DataSourceID = "ObjectDataSource1";

But it always refreshes the Grid after the event is finished. What can I do
to refresh it within the event?

Thanks,

Shafia

Brock Allen

Just call DataBind on the control you want refreshed.
But it always refreshes the Grid after the event is finished. What can
I do to refresh it within the event?

I don't understand why this is a problem?