GridView Rows collection Refresh within an event

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Shafia, Apr 15, 2005.

  1. Shafia

    Shafia Guest

    Hi,

    I need to refresh the Rows collection of my GridView within a tree event
    OnCheckChanged. I call the following for that

    void OnCheckChanged(....)

    ObjectDataSource1.Select();

    GridView1.DataSourceID = "ObjectDataSource1";

    But it always refreshes the Grid after the event is finished. What can I do
    to refresh it within the event?

    Thanks,

    Shafia

    Shafia, Apr 15, 2005

  2. Shafia

    Brock Allen Guest

    Just call DataBind on the control you want refreshed.

    > But it always refreshes the Grid after the event is finished. What can
    > I do to refresh it within the event?

    I don't understand why this is a problem?

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Apr 15, 2005