GridView rows collection refresh within an event

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Shafia, Apr 15, 2005.

  1. Shafia

    Shafia Guest

    Hi,

    I need to refresh the Rows collection of my GridView within a tree event
    OnCheckChanged. I call the following for that

    void OnCheckChanged(....)

    ObjectDataSource1.Select();

    GridView1.DataSourceID = "ObjectDataSource1";

    But it always refreshes the Grid after the event is finished. What can I do
    to refresh it within the event?

    Thanks,

    Shafia

    Shafia, Apr 15, 2005