Gridview RowUpdating is not firing

Alex A.

I've got an unbound gridview that I'm late binding.

The RowUpdating isn't firing when the gridview's update button is
clicked.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Alex A.

Let me start by saying I'm an idiot!

I wasn't handling the Postback so my command was being scrapped because
of it.

Check those postbacks people =)

Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
RowUpdating not firing

My datasource is a datatable that I am binding dynamically. RowEditing works fine but RowUpdating does not fire. Please help. I am using ItemTemplate and EditItemTemplate.