    clicked.

    What am I missing?

    Thanks
    Alex A., Jan 31, 2006

  2. Alex A.

    Alex A. Guest

    Let me start by saying I'm an idiot!

    I wasn't handling the Postback so my command was being scrapped because
    of it.

    Check those postbacks people =)
    Alex A., Jan 31, 2006

  3. Alex A.

    sojae

    Joined:
    May 14, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    RowUpdating not firing

    My datasource is a datatable that I am binding dynamically. RowEditing works fine but RowUpdating does not fire. Please help. I am using ItemTemplate and EditItemTemplate.
    sojae, May 15, 2007