GridView Selected Index!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Child X, Oct 28, 2006.

  1. Child X

    Child X Guest

    Hi all,

    I have a web form with two GridViews on it.

    GridView 'A' populates GridView 'B' based on it 'SelectedRowValue'.

    What i am after, is ...if someone delete a row from grid 'A' and it is
    currently the 'SelectedRow'...

    I want to decrement GridViews selected index by 1 so it falls to the
    previous row.

    What is the best way to do this?

    What would be the best way to determine if the GridView 'A' has any rows of
    data in it...and not just the Empty Data Template...before i
    try to modify the SelectedIndex property?

    ASP 2.0

    Cheers,
    Adam
    Child X, Oct 28, 2006