Gridview - set footer text

Mel

How do I set the footer text for a GridView that has AllowPaging set
to True? I can only get the footer to appear on the first page but I
really want the same text to appear in the footer of all pages, how do
I do that?

Example Code:
Protected Sub Get_Data()
adsQuotes.SelectCommand = "SELECT [Quote #] FROM [Quotes] WHERE
([Quote Price] > 0)" 'access data source
adsQuotes.DataBind()
gvQuotes.DataBind() 'Gridview (50 rows per page)

'show total records and total price in the footer
gvQuotes.FooterRow.Cells(0).Text = "Totals: " & lngTotalRecs 'the
footer only appears on the first page, why?
gvQuotes.FooterRow.Cells(1).Text = Format(dblTotalPrice, "$#,##0.00")
End Sub