Gridview Sort Header

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by MikeB, Jul 19, 2007.

  1. MikeB

    MikeB Guest

    Hello All, I just added sorting to my gridview and it messed up my headers.
    I do not want the test to display as blue and I can not seem to figure out
    what I need to do to get it back to my normal formatting. Here is what I
    current have the style set to, can any one help me get it back to my
    original style before I added sorting?

    TIA

    ..GridViewHeader

    {

    text-align: left;

    font-weight: bold;

    color: #ffffff;

    background-color: black;

    text-decoration: none;

    }
    MikeB, Jul 19, 2007

  2. MikeB

    marss Guest

    On 20 , 00:26, "MikeB" <> wrote:
    > Hello All, I just added sorting to my gridview and it messed up my headers.
    > I do not want the test to display as blue and I can not seem to figure out
    > what I need to do to get it back to my normal formatting. Here is what I
    > current have the style set to, can any one help me get it back to my
    > original style before I added sorting?

    This occurs because plain text in header cells was changed to link. If
    you want use sorting and leave old appearance then define specific
    styles for links.
    Add this:
    ..GridViewHeader a, .GridViewHeader a:link, .GridViewHeader
    a:active, .GridViewHeader a:visited, .GridViewHeader a:hover
    {
    font-weight: bold;
    color: #ffffff;
    text-decoration: none;