Gridview Template Columns & SqlDataSource UpdateQuery

M1iS

I have a GridView control with a template column that I use to display my
record data. I’ve included an EditItemTemplate with textboxes bound to the
GridView for editing. On my SqlDataSource I need to link up my parameters to
the bound textboxes in my EditItemTemplate, but when I try to configure my
UpdateQuery property I don’t see any parameter source options that will allow
me to so. Is it possible to link template columns up to a SqlDataSource in
this way?