GridView template fields do not work after removing some columns

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Pavel Tsekov, Sep 14, 2006.

  1. Pavel Tsekov

    Pavel Tsekov Guest

    Hi to all,

    I'm Pavel Tsekov and I have the following problem:

    I have a GridView web control (ASP.NET 2.0) and it is databound to a
    datasource.
    There are several DataBound fields in the GridView and also several Template
    fields.

    At some time I need to remove the last two columns(fields) from the
    GridView, which are DataBound. My problem is that after removing those, the
    template fields are not working anymore (the data inside the template
    columns(fields) is empty). The rest of the DataBound fields though are
    filled-in correctly.

    So, why do the template fields stop working, after removing some fields from
    a GridView? How can I solve this?

    Thanks in advance.

    Pavel Tsekov, Sep 14, 2006