    But, I need to somehow get access to total record count which is 98. What
    is the proper/easy way to accomplish that?

    Thanks,

    Amelyan, Mar 30, 2006

  2. Amelyan

    Guest

    The easy way is to return the count as an extra column in your data
    source.
    Like you I'm also waiting to hear the proper way.

    Regards.

    , Mar 30, 2006

  3. I'd suggest you get the row count from the underlying data source. Perhaps
    you're using a DataSet? If so, you'd check MyDataSet.Tables[0].Rows.Count

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Mar 31, 2006