Gridview Update problems

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Oded Dror, Aug 17, 2007.

  1. Oded Dror

    Oded Dror Guest

    Hi there,

    I'm using SQL Server 2005 Dev SP2, Visual Studio 2005 Pro on Windows XP SP2

    I have a table Color
    ColorID PK int identity (1,1)
    ColorName

    I created a Gridview by selecting ColorID and ColorName then clicked on the
    advance
    And generate Select Update Insert and Delete
    Then I clicked on update delete select boxes and press F5
    Everything went fine the Grid popup with data

    Now when I click on update and type something in ColorName nothing happened
    No error message nothing the record has not been updated

    I tried with Northwind Customers table and Pubs databases and It works

    Could you help me with that please
    Maybe is SQL Server credential issue with sa account?

    Thanks,
    Oded Dror

    Oded Dror, Aug 17, 2007