    data in that row.

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    , Nov 18, 2005

    I meant dropdown list not combobox. I sometimes confuse the two.
    Sorry.

    , Nov 18, 2005

  3. RE: Gridview with combobox whose data is dependent on field in gridvie

    Look at the 2-way databinding from the Quickstart tutorials:
    http://66.129.71.130/QuickStartv20/...~/aspnet/samples/data/PhotosAlbumDropDown.src

    http://66.129.71.130/QuickStartv20/aspnet/doc/data/templates.aspx#twowaybind
    --
    HTH,
    Phillip Williams

    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcCBXaWxsaWFtcw==?=, Nov 19, 2005

    Re: Gridview with combobox whose data is dependent on field in gridvie

    Thank you for your response, but I don't see the relationship between
    the sample that you sent and my question. This might be because I am
    new to asp.net. What I want is for the dropdownlist to be in my
    gridview and the data in the dropdownlist for each row to be unique
    based on the key value for the row.

    Again thanks for your reply and the site you referrenced should be
    helpful to me in the future.

    , Nov 21, 2005