    dropdownlist instead of a textbox?

    How can i do this two things? Best regards and thanks in advance for the
    help.
    egsdar, Oct 7, 2008

  2. egsdar wrote:
    > Hello. I'd like to know how can use in a Gridview more than two
    > tables and when I hit the update button should display for the child
    > table a dropdownlist instead of a textbox?

    recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
    group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Oct 7, 2008

  3. egsdar

    egsdar Guest

    The reason why I'm asking is because i haven't found anything.

    egsdar, Oct 7, 2008
  4. Where did I say you shouldn't be asking? Could you read what I wrote a
    little more carefully, please? If there is something you don't understand,
    let me know and I will try to explain.

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Oct 7, 2008