Gridview works in dev, not when published

Matt

I've been developing in beta 2, so maybe that is the cause - anyone familiar
with this issue. I have a gridview tied to a sqldatasource. Using the .net
development asp server update and delete funcitons work fine. When pulished
to IIS update and delete have no effect. (no error, just same page posted
back) Conneciton is fine as gridview is populated correctly. Using same sql
server authentication method/username in both. Any ideas? Thanks!