GridView

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by shapper, Mar 9, 2007.

  1. shapper

    shapper Guest

    Hello,

    I created a GridView which DataSource is created a DataView created in
    a function.
    The DataView is created from a DataTable which is saved on a Session
    Variable.

    The DataView has 3 bound fields:
    Name, Description and Visible

    And 1 Button Field:
    Remove

    The DataView is created as follows:

    dv = New DataView(dt, "Visible = True", "Name",
    DataViewRowState.CurrentRows)

    When I click a button on a row I define the Visible Field as False on
    RowCommand event:

    dt.Rows.Item(e.CommandArgument)("Visible") = False
    dt.DataBind

    I am able to change the Visible field a first time but after that I am
    not able to do that anymore.

    When I click a button I see that the index is right in the list that I
    see in the GridView.
    However, for that index I get the data not of the row that I am
    looking but of the original row on that position before I click the
    button and make one of the rows Visible to false.

    I have not been able to figure what might be going on.

    Could someone give me a tip where to look for?

    I looked everywhere and I can't find the solution.

    Thanks,
    Miguel

    shapper, Mar 9, 2007