GridView

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Samuel, Aug 12, 2007.

  1. Samuel

    Samuel Guest

    I have the following code or a delete button in the GridView Control and the RowDeleteing event is not raised

    Can anyone sugget hat is wrong with the code?

    <asp:TemplateField>

    <ItemTemplate>

    <asp:LinkButton ID="delete" Runat="server"

    OnClientClick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to delete this record?');"

    CommandName="Delete" Text="Delete"/>

    </ItemTemplate>

    </asp:TemplateField>

    --
    Samuel Shulman
    SBS Technologies Ltd

    Samuel, Aug 12, 2007

  2. Try using a commandfield column instead of the templatefield with a
    linkbutton.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant