    Any ideas?

    thanks,

    Victor
    Victor Rodriguez, Apr 18, 2007

  2. Hi Victor,

    As for the " a new record on a GridView", do you mean you want to add a new
    row in the GridView on the fly? Based on my understanding, GridView(like
    other template databound control, DataGrid, DataList) are only able to
    populate rows through databinding. That means if you want to add a new row,
    the supported approach is modify the datasource and redo the databinding.
    If you want to flexible add/remove rows on the fly, I think using the Table
    control will be much more flexible, but it has less support on databinding
    and postback event handleing.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    ications.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Apr 19, 2007

  3. Hi Victor,

    Have you got any further idea on this? If you still need any further help,
    please feel free to post here.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Apr 23, 2007