GromPerl persistent Perl interpreter

Gvdc

GromPerl persistent Perl interpreter

GromPerl is persistent Perl interpreter for unix-like operating systems
provided by Bauk web server's Grom persistent interpreter connector library.

Perl interpreter compiled and linked with Grom persistent interpreter
connector library produces Perl interpreter capable of operating in
persistent mode and executing *.pl scripts in web directory.

Download:
http://www.bauk.ws/gromperl.html
http://www.bauk.ws/readme.html#gromconnector

GromPerl persistent Perl interpreter
Grom persistent interpreter connector library

Gvdc NET

in message
not acceptable in the 21st century.

No, correct would be to say GromPerl is persistent Perl interpreter.

Execution of multiple scripts by a single process eliminates the penalty of
creating a new process for each execution and as a result it provides higher
performance.
Theory is not everything, I suppose by what you say you maybe do not have
very much practical experience.

Outputting CGI headers is not a requirement, it's an option which in some
cases is desired and for that one can either write custom routines which is
straightforward or use pre built modules such as CGI.pm.
regards,