    other.

    Thanks

    Manny
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?=, Mar 29, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?=

    Elton Wang Guest

    Hi Manny,

    There are a couple of ways to achieve it, Crystal Reports,
    Repeater + datagrid, or Repeater + DataList, and so on.
    Using Crystal Reports, you can put region heading in
    Header Section and associated data in detail section.
    Similarly, you can use Repeater to loop thru regions and
    put detailed data in datagrid or datalist that is nested
    the Repeater.

    HTH

    Elton Wang

    certain region(about
    >5-6 regions i believe). Now in sql, we can execute query

    using group by
    >command to retrieve records grouped by region id. Now i

    need to display in vb
    >..net aspx page. I can execute query for each region

    however is there anything
    >i can use such as datagrid , dataview or datalist which

    can present records
    >for a region with heading for that region skip a line and

    then display the

    Elton Wang, Mar 29, 2005