Group for Discussing about boost library

David Harmon

On 21 Feb 2007 23:45:33 -0800 in comp.lang.c++, "Sarath"
I've created a new group for discussing about boost library.

You ignorant turd, who told you that was a good idea? If you have any
decency in you at all, remove that group from Google before it turns
into any bigger of a mess.

The regular Boost newsgroups/mailing lists, created and run by Boost and
gmane.org, are all you need. The only thing your stillborn ghost-town
vanity group can accomplish is to spread confusion among those equally
ignorant as yourself.

http://boost.org/more/mailing_lists.htm

kwikius

On 21 Feb 2007 23:45:33 -0800 in comp.lang.c++, "Sarath"

You ignorant turd, who told you that was a good idea?

hmmm Mr Harmon, ... If your bad language and your rude attitude is
representative of the people on the boost mailing lists forgive me for
not participating in it.

regards
Andy Little

Rui Maciel

Sarath said:
Hi All,

I've created a new group for discussing about boost library. If you
are interested please join with it

http://groups.google.com/group/boost-library

Boos already have that covered. Their mailing list covers every conceivable
topic remotely regarding boost. If that wasn't enough it can be accessed
through an usenet server through gname.org, along with other nearly 9
thousand groups.

So exactly what do you want to achieve with that group?

Best regards
Rui Maciel

Mike Smith

David said:
On 21 Feb 2007 23:45:33 -0800 in comp.lang.c++, "Sarath"

You ignorant turd, who told you that was a good idea? If you have any
decency in you at all, remove that group from Google before it turns
into any bigger of a mess.

The regular Boost newsgroups/mailing lists, created and run by Boost and
gmane.org, are all you need. The only thing your stillborn ghost-town
vanity group can accomplish is to spread confusion among those equally
ignorant as yourself.

Well, that seemed a bit unnecessary.

Kai-Uwe Bux

Mike said:
Well, that seemed a bit unnecessary.

It is still a little less unnecessary than a google group for discussing the
boost libraries. I am not a friend of fighting words, but someone needed to
break it to the OP that creating another place to discuss boost libraries
is a BadIdea(tm).

Best

Kai-Uwe Bux