    scheduled events.
    Thank you,
    David
    David, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Hi David,

    A couple of ideas... First, check out this article:

    http://aspalliance.com/7

    Also, it sounds like HierarGrid might give you part of the expand/collapse
    effect you want.

    http://www.denisbauer.com/ASPNETControls/HierarGrid.aspx

    Ken

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Mar 18, 2005

  3. David

    David Guest

    Ken,
    Thanks very much for the great links. Not as easy as the Access report
    wizard, but with some effort on my part, the nested HierarGrid should work
    nicely.
    David

    David, Mar 18, 2005