Group Headers in Datagrid

David

Does the datagrid control provide a way to display records under group
headers? In Microsoft Access, it's easy to create reports with detail
records displayed under group headers, which is makes finding info easy for
users, especially in somewhat long reports. I'd really love to be able to
make similar reports available as web pages, especially like the reports in
Group Policy Management Console, which creates collapsing headers. A user
clicks each group header to expand or collapse the underlying detail -
really really great for finding, say, your department employees' training
schedule in a large organization with lots of departments, employees and
scheduled events.
Thank you,
David

David

Ken,
Thanks very much for the great links. Not as easy as the Access report
wizard, but with some effort on my part, the nested HierarGrid should work
nicely.
David