Group validator?

Davef

Is there a way I can use client side validation on a form in one function?

--

______________________
David Fetrow

Interested in Affordable Email Marketing?
Check out the HelixMailer at http://www.helixpoint.com/helixmailer.asp
If you are interested in becoming a Reseller of HelixPoint products, contact
(e-mail address removed)
______________________

Rajiv

Hi david,

I am exactly sure about your query. I guess, you want to
write one javascript function for your form validation? If
so, CustomValidator control should help you.
url=/library/en-
us/cpgenref/html/cpconcustomvalidatorcontrol.asp

If my understanding is incorrect, pls elaborate.

Cheers!
Rajiv