    Check out the HelixMailer at http://www.helixpoint.com/helixmailer.asp
    If you are interested in becoming a Reseller of HelixPoint products, contact

    ______________________

    Davef, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Davef

    Rajiv Guest

    Hi david,

    I am exactly sure about your query. I guess, you want to
    write one javascript function for your form validation? If
    so, CustomValidator control should help you.
    url=/library/en-
    us/cpgenref/html/cpconcustomvalidatorcontrol.asp

    If my understanding is incorrect, pls elaborate.

    Cheers!
    Rajiv

    in one function?

    Rajiv, Sep 11, 2003