Grouping files in Web Matrix

Sathyaish

I am using Web Matrix with v.1.1 of the framework. I don't see a
concept of a project or solution in Web Matrix, so here's my problem.

I have one aspx file that wants to use a class file called
"SkillSet.vb". Skillset.vb in turn wants to use another class file
"Skill.vb". How do I group them all together if I am using Web Matrix?

Juan T. Llibre

Sathyaish :

Compile your source files into a DLL and reference *that*.

To compile all .vb files in a directory to skillset.dll , use :

vbc /t:library /out:skillset.dll *.vb

If you need to reference a library/libraries, add it/them, separated by slashes :

vbc /t:library /r:system.dll /r:system.data.dll /out:skillset.dll *.vb

Now, you can reference "skillset.dll" in WebMatrix.

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/