Grouping RadioButtons in a DataGrid

Sheikh Nabeel Moeen

Hello,
I have a TemplateColumn as the first column in my datagrid to display
radiobuttons for selection of rows.
The problem is, when the table (dataGrid) is generated all the Radiobuttons
have autogenerated names so that they dont belong to the same group and more
than one are selectable.
How can i group the generated Radio buttons so tht only a single one may be
selected at a time.

I'd prefer using the datagrid rather than the radiobuttonlist control if
this issue can be resolved.

Regards,
Nabeel

Sriram Mallajyosula

There is a third party tool available from MetaBuilders.com. There you can
get the source code as well.