Gruff & Uneven Data: Interpolation or Line Connection

Nick Gohn

I often have data, for example, for interest rates with varying
maturities, at uneven intervals - data at one, three and six months, and
data at one through seven years.

To use Gruff to make a line graph of this data, I currently interpolate
the data monthly, and pass an array of monthly data to Gruff.

It would be useful if Gruff could do this internally, receiving an array
of length-two arrays, each of the latter consisting of an x and a y
coordinate, and then interpolate to a specified division.
Alternatively, it would be useful if Gruff could do a scatter plot and
connect the plotted points with lines. Is this possible? If not, I
could write a Module to do the former and submit it.