gsl - can I solve n-order linear ode

daemon

I'm very sorry for the offtopic, but I haven't known where else to
post.
Can I solve n-order linear ode with gsl? Some like this:

f(n)(x) - it's n-order derivative of f(x)
A(n), B, D - scalar coefficients

A(n)*f(n)(x) + A(n-1)*f(n-1)(x) + ... + A1*f(1)(x) + A0*f(x)+B = D*g(x)

It would be precious to see a little example :)

Thanks in advance

Keith Thompson

I'm very sorry for the offtopic, but I haven't known where else to
post.
Can I solve n-order linear ode with gsl?
[snip]

I have no idea, and you're right, this is offtopic.

Try a newsgroup with "math" in its name. Or, assuming "gsl" is "GNU
Scientific Library", try one of the gnu.* newsgroups, or look through
the GSL sources for a pointer to an appropriate mailing list.

Not knowing where else to post doesn't excuse posting here.