GTK help

Hi All,

I need some help, whe trying to run some gtk examples, show below
messages:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Downloads\python\test\pygtk\examples\pygtk-demo\demos\stock_browser.py", line 216, in -toplevel-
main()
File "D:\Downloads\python\test\pygtk\examples\pygtk-demo\demos\stock_browser.py", line 160, in main
model = create_model()
File "D:\Downloads\python\test\pygtk\examples\pygtk-demo\demos\stock_browser.py", line 33, in create_model
store = gtk.ListStore(StockItemInfo)
TypeError: could not get typecode from object
It show up when I run pygtk\examples\pygtk-demo\demos\stock_browser.py

Could someone help me, what is wrong with my system?

Thank you very much,

*sorry my language is Indonesia, so I haven't good English

David M. Cook

I need some help, whe trying to run some gtk examples, show below
messages: [...]
store = gtk.ListStore(StockItemInfo)
TypeError: could not get typecode from object
It show up when I run pygtk\examples\pygtk-demo\demos\stock_browser.py

Which versions of pygtk and gtk are you using?

Dave Cook