Gtk html viewer for Windows and Linux

David Maciver

Hi,

I used gtkhtml2 on Linux which worked great but when porting to windows,
I couldn't get anything to work.

ruby-gnome for windows doesn't include gtkhtml2. I've tried compiling
various packages with mingw and cygwin but had various problems with
them or their dependencies. I've tried all sorts of combinations of
libraries/environments but not had much success.

Eg, compiling gtk+ with cygwin gives "io-jpeg.c:967: error: structure
has no member named 'progressive_mode'".

I want gtk and something like webkit/gtkhtml/mozembed with Ruby on
Windows. Has anyone got this to work and know the install process?