Gtk::MozEmbed crashes

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by sawa, Mar 2, 2009.

  1. sawa

    sawa Guest

    Hello

    Whenever I have a secondary thread running when gtkmozembed is
    working, the gtkmozembed emits a segmentation fault and crashes
    whenever I click a link on the screen. Is there a way to resolve this?

    PS. Now I use firefox 2 for this purpose, I prefer using firefox 3 if
    possible. Is Gtk::MozEmbed comparible with firefox 3?

    Environment:
    OS Linux
    Ruby 1.8.7 p72
    gtkmozembed (part of ruby-gnome2-all-0.18.1)
    firefox2.x

    Code:
    require 'gtkmozembed'
    m = Gtk::MozEmbed.new
    m.chrome_mask = Gtk::MozEmbed::ALLCHROME
    m.location = "http://livedoor.com"
    w = Gtk::Window.new
    w.resize(800, 800)
    w << m
    w.show_all
    Thread.new do end # This line cases segmentation fault when I click
    a link on mozembed.
    Gtk.main

    Thank you
    sawa, Mar 2, 2009