gtk/testrunner.rb:375: undefined superclass `ListItem' ???

Lucian Suciu

Hi All,

In WinXP I tried to run a test case using 'test/unit/ui/gtk/testrunner'
from ruby-1.8.0 and gtk2.0.

But I got the following error:
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/test/unit/ui/gtk/testrunner.rb:375: undefined
superclass `ListItem' (TypeError)

Any ideas, please?

Lucian

P.S. the same thing happend with ruby-1.8.1 (of course,
test/unit/ui/gtk/testrunner.rb file is the same as in 1.8.0...)

nobu.nokada

Hi,

At Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:38:36 +0900,
Lucian said:
In WinXP I tried to run a test case using 'test/unit/ui/gtk/testrunner'
from ruby-1.8.0 and gtk2.0.

Use 'test/unit/ui/gtk2/testrunner'.

Lucian Suciu

--------------000107060301000609060807

Sorry, but I have only 'test/unit/ui/gtk/testrunner'...

Where could I find the 'test/unit/ui/gtk2/testrunner' ?

Thank you,
Lucian

Lucian Suciu wrote:

Use 'test/unit/ui/gtk2/testrunner'.

--------------000107060301000609060807--

nobu.nokada

Hi,

At Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:21:52 +0900,
Lucian said:
Sorry, but I have only 'test/unit/ui/gtk/testrunner'...

Where could I find the 'test/unit/ui/gtk2/testrunner' ?

Latest CVS or snapshot. Note that gtk1 and gtk2 are not full
compatible.

Lucian Suciu

Thank you very much for your help! :)