GTKWave not showing signals of user types

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by mlefter, Nov 4, 2009.

  1. mlefter

    mlefter

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Hello,

    I am writing some VHDL code and try to simulate it with GTKWave. The problem is that I can not see the signals that are defined as user types. All the other signals appear in the simulator.

    signal rout_amba, ri_amba : amba_registers; -- not visible
    signal rout_cb, ri_cb : cb_registers; -- not visible

    signal internal_rst : std_logic := '0'; -- visible
    signal output : std_logic_vector(31 downto 0); -- visible

    Does anybody has any idea why?

    Thanks,
    Mihai
    mlefter, Nov 4, 2009