GTKWave

fabbl

I am trying to get this to run on an XP pro machine using either Cygwin or
the win32 version of the program. Under the Win32 version I can not get the
supporting dll's to register using regsvr32. Under Cygwin I get loads of
warnings and an error message for an "undefined reference to
_gdk_font_load".

Has anyone out there got this to work?

Mike Treseler

No, but consider adding a partition to your
hard drive for one of the recommended
linux distributions.

application to play in win32 Cygwin.

-- Mike Treseler

Allan Herriman

I am trying to get this to run on an XP pro machine using either Cygwin or
the win32 version of the program. Under the Win32 version I can not get the
supporting dll's to register using regsvr32. Under Cygwin I get loads of
warnings and an error message for an "undefined reference to
_gdk_font_load".

Has anyone out there got this to work?

You can procure versions [e.g. 1.3.19] of GTKWave compiled for
windows. Is there any reason why you can't use that?

Regards,
Allan