Guess what kind of fite these people will have

Whitecrest

Do you think this company is going to have a website that validates
and is accessible to all? And please read this in the feeling it was
posted. I think it is funny. And this is from a real Ad.

Dynamic, extremely stable company offering outstanding growth
potential and excellent benefits seeking Web Development
Professional. Design, development, maintenance and support of
customers' websites and email accounts. Design, development,
maintenance and support of company's internal websites which include
FTP and streaming media delivery. Assist in the design of user
interface for ongoing web based .net product development.

Candidate should be proficient with: HTML, XML, Java, ASP.Net,
VB.Net, Front Page, Flash, Cold Fusion, Microsoft Streaming Media
Server, Mail Max Email Server, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft Office,
Quark.

longroad

Im sick and tired and seeing job ads where they expect people to be a
designer, developer, programmer, etc
Just shows how little they know