    Hurry! Time is running out. Just tell your boyfriend you need a day
    break from him! He'll understand!

    HAHA .. I'm soooo funny huh!

    Jim in Arizona, Jan 31, 2006

  2. DISREGARD LAST: Re: Guess What ...

    Jim in Arizona wrote:
    > I'm getting married in mid march so know what that means!? That means
    > that you only have about a month to meet me somewhere and take full
    > advantage of my non-ring wearing self!
    >
    > Hurry! Time is running out. Just tell your boyfriend you need a day
    > break from him! He'll understand!
    >
    > HAHA .. I'm soooo funny huh!

    Don't you hate it when this happens.

    Not that I wanted the whole world to know about it but, hey, it happens.

    I feel like i'm in the middle of an old dawson's creek or 90210 episode
    or something (i never really watched either).

    Jim in Arizona, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Re: DISREGARD LAST: Re: Guess What ...

    heh, heh...

    It's kinda hard to disregard it, Jim.
    But, unless the intended recipient actually reads this ng, you're safe... ;-)

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    ASPNETFAQ.COM : http://www.aspnetfaq.com
    ==================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jan 31, 2006
  4. Re: DISREGARD LAST: Re: Guess What ...

    Hi,

    Juan T. Llibre wrote:
    > heh, heh...
    >
    > It's kinda hard to disregard it, Jim.
    > But, unless the intended recipient actually reads this ng, you're safe... ;-)

    Actually, unless his bride-to-be reads the NG, he's safe. Well, kind of.

    Laurent
    --
    Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft

    Laurent Bugnion, Jan 31, 2006
  5. Re: DISREGARD LAST: Re: Guess What ...

    Classic.

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Jan 31, 2006
  6. Re: DISREGARD LAST: Re: Guess What ...

    If the intended recipient is his fiancee's friend, that could
    mean a lot of trouble for Jim but, I stand corrected... ;-)

    And, as Karl commented : classic!

    heh, heh...

    OK, let's give Jim a break... ;-)

    Juan T. Llibre, Jan 31, 2006