    builder from swt-designer.com. Do you have any exp.
    in this builder?

    THX

    man4*.*, Oct 5, 2006

  2. man4*.*

    josh Guest

    man4*.* ha scritto:

    > I've started programing in Java using Eclipse.
    > So from now on, I'm gonna need to develop
    > GUI aplications. At your experience which GUI
    > builder is the best? I was googling and downloaded
    > builder from swt-designer.com. Do you have any exp.
    > in this builder?
    >
    > THX

    why don't you try the free visual editor by eclipse foundation?

    http://www.eclipse.org/vep/WebContent/main.php

    josh, Oct 6, 2006

  3. man4*.*

    IchBin Guest

    josh wrote:
    > man4*.* ha scritto:
    >
    >> I've started programing in Java using Eclipse.
    >> So from now on, I'm gonna need to develop
    >> GUI aplications. At your experience which GUI
    >> builder is the best? I was googling and downloaded
    >> builder from swt-designer.com. Do you have any exp.
    >> in this builder?
    >>
    >> THX

    > why don't you try the free visual editor by eclipse foundation?
    >
    > http://www.eclipse.org/vep/WebContent/main.php

    If you are just starting out in java I would not use any GUI builder.
    You really need to know at least the Layout managers and how to design a
    screen with n objects. This is the time to do it right.

    You can use the VE for Eclipse but you will just be learning how to drag
    and drop objects and have no idea how it all works. This will catch up
    to you hopefully sooner than later.

    --
    Thanks in Advance...

    -William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)