    I am using Ubuntu GNU/Linux.
    Please help me.
    Thank you.

    L@D@n, Aug 17, 2009

  2. L@D@n

    Jaseem Guest

    On Aug 17, 10:59 am, "L@D@n" <> wrote:
    > Which is the best GUI interface builder with drag and drop
    > capabilities.
    > I am using Ubuntu GNU/Linux.
    > Please help me.
    > Thank you.

    There are many GUI builders for python. (Have to deal with the
    licensing issues.)
    Qt has a GUI builder.
    Glade (GTK+) for python is also good.
    Boa constructor is also nice.

    Jaseem, Aug 17, 2009

  3. On Monday 17 August 2009 07:59:02 L@D@n wrote:
    > Which is the best GUI interface builder with drag and drop
    > capabilities.
    > I am using Ubuntu GNU/Linux.
    > Please help me.
    > Thank you.

    Have a look at Boa Constructor.

    - Hendrik

    Hendrik van Rooyen, Aug 17, 2009
  4. L@D@n

    sturlamolden Guest

    On 16 Aug, 22:59, "L@D@n" <> wrote:
    > Which is the best GUI interface builder with drag and drop
    > capabilities.
    > I am using Ubuntu GNU/Linux.
    > Please help me.
    > Thank you.

    wxFormBuilder

    sturlamolden, Aug 17, 2009
  5. L@D@n

    sturlamolden Guest

    On 16 Aug, 22:59, "L@D@n" <> wrote:
    > Which is the best GUI interface builder with drag and drop
    > capabilities.
    > I am using Ubuntu GNU/Linux.

    PyGTK --> GLADE

    xwPython --> wxFormBuilder

    PyQt --> QtDesigner

    sturlamolden, Aug 17, 2009
  6. L@D@n

    axl456 Guest

    On Aug 17, 1:59 am, "L@D@n" <> wrote:
    > Which is the best GUI interface builder with drag and drop
    > capabilities.
    > I am using Ubuntu GNU/Linux.
    > Please help me.
    > Thank you.

    boa is really nice..

    axl456, Aug 17, 2009
  7. L@D@n

    Che M Guest

    On Aug 17, 2:26 pm, axl456 <> wrote:
    > On Aug 17, 1:59 am, "L@D@n" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Which is the best GUI interface builder with drag and drop
    > > capabilities.
    > > I am using Ubuntu GNU/Linux.
    > > Please help me.
    > > Thank you.

    > boa is really nice..

    Boa (Boa Constructor) is really nice for wxPython GUI
    work, but it has some bugs when using Linux that might
    be dealbreakers for the user. At least I have had
    problems on Ubuntu 8.10 64 bit (but none or very few
    with WinXP).

    For those that might care, they are (as of now, Boa
    0.6.1-4) are:

    - The File -> New option is cut off in the menu. But
    that can be gotten around by using the Palette to choose
    the same options.

    - No gridlines in the Frame Designer (makes it harder
    to use)

    - Some problems with the height of the rows in the
    Inspector, at least with 64 bit Ubuntu, some of which
    can be fixed with this workaround:
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/ source/boa-constructor/ bug/313952
    and there is a note there saying it has been patched
    in a 0.6.1-6 version in a Debian repository. Haven't tried.

    - I have had some random shutdowns, but not many.

    Che

    Che M, Aug 18, 2009
  8. L@D@n

    sturlamolden Guest

    On 17 Aug, 17:19, Che M <> wrote:

    > Boa (Boa Constructor) is really nice for wxPython GUI
    > work, but it has some bugs when using Linux that might
    > be dealbreakers for the user.  At least I have had
    > problems on Ubuntu 8.10 64 bit (but none or very few

    I prefer wxFormBuilder over Boa.

    sturlamolden, Aug 18, 2009
  9. L@D@n

    Che M Guest

    On Aug 18, 10:54 am, sturlamolden <> wrote:
    > On 17 Aug, 17:19, Che M <> wrote:
    >
    > > Boa (Boa Constructor) is really nice for wxPython GUI
    > > work, but it has some bugs when using Linux that might
    > > be dealbreakers for the user.  At least I have had
    > > problems on Ubuntu 8.10 64 bit (but none or very few

    > I prefer wxFormBuilder over Boa.

    Why?

    Che M, Aug 19, 2009