GUI of Datagrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Javier Pérez, Feb 25, 2005.

  1. Hello All,

    Aplogise my english, im a spanish speaker. If you want, you can response me
    in spainsh.

    Ive got a dataGrid where one their columns is a bit type. I would like where
    one of this columns was true, the background color change to red color.

    I tried to do this, but no way...

    Create the event
    this.dtgSortAndPaging.ItemDataBound += new
    DataGridItemEventHandler(dtgSortAndPaging_ItemDataBound);

    Create the function:
    private void dtgSortAndPaging_ItemDataBound(object sender,

    How I can work with de background propertie of de datagrid and change his
    color??
    }

    Thanks!

    Javier Pérez, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Javier Pérez

    Riki Guest

    Javier Pérez wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Aplogise my english, im a spanish speaker. If you want, you can
    > response me in spainsh.
    >
    > Ive got a dataGrid where one their columns is a bit type. I would
    > like where one of this columns was true, the background color change to
    > red
    > color.
    > I tried to do this, but no way...

    > Create the event
    > this.dtgSortAndPaging.ItemDataBound += new
    > DataGridItemEventHandler(dtgSortAndPaging_ItemDataBound);
    >

    > Create the function:
    > private void dtgSortAndPaging_ItemDataBound(object sender,
    > System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridItemEventArgs e)
    >
    > {
    > How I can work with de background propertie of de datagrid and change
    > his color??
    > }
    >

    > Thanks!

    e.Item.BackColor=System.Drawing.Color.Red

    --

    Riki

    Riki, Feb 25, 2005