GUI Treeview

Arne

Hello !

I am looking for a widget with the following properties:
- showing the tree file structure/ directory structure
- next to each file should be a checkbox
- the tree should only show certain files (i. e. only for the looked in
user)

Maybe you can post me a link.

Thanks!
Arne

Peter Hansen

Arne said:
Hello !

I am looking for a widget with the following properties:
- showing the tree file structure/ directory structure
- next to each file should be a checkbox
- the tree should only show certain files (i. e. only for the looked in
user)

For which GUI framework? (e.g. Tkinter, wxPython, etc...)

-Peter

Christos Georgiou

If possible for the Tkinter frameworkt.

There's a TreeWidget.py module in idlelib, which you can modify to your
needs. There's also the Tix.Tree widget, if you have Tix installed (and you
probably do if you run a recent Python on your Windows box), which also is
very powerful.

Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
treeview with checkboxes in wxpython

Hi,

I am looking for a widget with the following properties:
> - showing the tree file structure/ directory structure
> - next to each file should be a checkbox
> - the tree should only show certain files (i. e. only for the looked in
> user)

Kindly tell me how to get this done using wxpython.

Thanks in advance