    Maybe you can post me a link.

    Thanks!
    Arne
    Arne, Apr 7, 2006

  2. Arne

    Peter Hansen Guest

    Arne wrote:
    > Hello !
    >
    > I am looking for a widget with the following properties:
    > - showing the tree file structure/ directory structure
    > - next to each file should be a checkbox
    > - the tree should only show certain files (i. e. only for the looked in
    > user)

    For which GUI framework? (e.g. Tkinter, wxPython, etc...)

    -Peter
    Peter Hansen, Apr 7, 2006

  3. Arne

    Arne Guest

    If possible for the Tkinter frameworkt.

    Thanks Arne

    Arne, Apr 7, 2006
  4. On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 22:52:06 +0200, rumours say that "Arne"
    <> might have written:

    >"Peter Hansen" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    >> Arne wrote:
    >>> Hello !
    >>>
    >>> I am looking for a widget with the following properties:
    >>> - showing the tree file structure/ directory structure
    >>> - next to each file should be a checkbox
    >>> - the tree should only show certain files (i. e. only for the looked in
    >>> user)

    >> For which GUI framework? (e.g. Tkinter, wxPython, etc...)

    >If possible for the Tkinter frameworkt.

    There's a TreeWidget.py module in idlelib, which you can modify to your
    needs. There's also the Tix.Tree widget, if you have Tix installed (and you
    probably do if you run a recent Python on your Windows box), which also is
    very powerful.
    --
    TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.
    "Dear Paul,
    Christos Georgiou, Apr 8, 2006
  5. Arne

    rhea

    Joined:
    May 11, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    treeview with checkboxes in wxpython

    Hi,

    I am looking for a widget with the following properties:
    > - showing the tree file structure/ directory structure
    > - next to each file should be a checkbox
    > - the tree should only show certain files (i. e. only for the looked in
    > user)

    Kindly tell me how to get this done using wxpython.

    Thanks in advance
    rhea, May 11, 2012