    I mean in window GUI building. They are so simple to make forms and to
    handle mouse clicks,.....

    Thanking in advance
    IhateSPAM, Jun 24, 2003

  2. IhateSPAM

    Adie Guest

    IhateSPAM wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Isn't there any program that works like borland C++ builder or microsoft
    >visual studio for gcc/g++??
    >
    >I mean in window GUI building. They are so simple to make forms and to
    >handle mouse clicks,.....

    Have a look at Qt Designer or Kylix.
    Adie, Jun 24, 2003

  3. IhateSPAM

    IhateSPAM Guest

    > Try Kdevelop. http://www.kdevelop.org/

    I think Kdevelop is just for KDE, linux.

    And what about windows? Is there any prog that works with win32 api?
    IhateSPAM, Jun 24, 2003
  4. IhateSPAM

    IhateSPAM Guest

    > Have a look at Qt Designer or Kylix.

    Kylix works with Delphi/Pascal and not with gcc, I think
    IhateSPAM, Jun 24, 2003
  5. IhateSPAM

    Adie Guest

    IhateSPAM wrote:

    >> Have a look at Qt Designer or Kylix.

    >Kylix works with Delphi/Pascal and not with gcc, I think

    AFAIK Kylix now supports C++, anyway gcc is a C compiler you want g++ for
    C++
    Adie, Jun 24, 2003
  6. On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:33:56 +0100, IhateSPAM <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Isn't there any program that works like borland C++ builder or microsoft
    > visual studio for gcc/g++??
    >
    > I mean in window GUI building. They are so simple to make forms and to
    > handle mouse clicks,.....

    try at http://www.wxwindows.org/

    Robi
    Robert Sabocanec, Jun 24, 2003
  7. Robert Sabocanec wrote:
    > On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:33:56 +0100, IhateSPAM <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Isn't there any program that works like borland C++ builder or microsoft
    >> visual studio for gcc/g++??
    >>
    >> I mean in window GUI building. They are so simple to make forms and to
    >> handle mouse clicks,.....
    >>

    > try at http://www.wxwindows.org/
    >
    > Robi

    Like robi said try wxwindows + dev c++
    dev c++ is the gui layer above gcc for windows using mingw
    Geiregat Jonas, Jun 24, 2003
  8. >

    Look at http://www.fltk.org

    --