    I guess the wizards dont account for guid's in records, how do I fix this
    and I hope microsoft fixes this part of the program soon.

    Tdar

    TdarTdar, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Hi Tdar,

    Welcome. I've justed posted my further research result to your another
    thread in the newsgroup:

    Subject: detailsview,
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols

    Is this problem here also associated with that problem? If it's another
    separate issue, would you provide some further detailed info so that we can
    have a look into it?

    Thanks,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jan 20, 2006

  3. TdarTdar

    TdarTdar Guest

    I posted this in case this was found out after, The guid works fine on
    the other post, so I guess this would make this post null and void.

    TdarTdar, Jan 20, 2006