Guppy-PE / Heapy 0.1.8

Sverker Nilsson

I am happy to announce Guppy-PE 0.1.8

Guppy-PE is a library and programming environment for Python,
currently providing in particular the Heapy subsystem, which supports
object and heap memory sizing, profiling and debugging. It also
includes a prototypical specification language, the Guppy
Specification
Language (GSL), which can be used to formally specify aspects of
Python programs and generate tests and documentation from a common
source.

The current version is updated to work in 64-bit mode and with
Python-2.6, and still works in 32-bit mode and with Python 2.3, 2.4
and 2.5. No other major changes have been made from Guppy 0.1.6.

In the nearest future, I plan to add interactive help and more
examples to the documentation, perhaps a tutorial. Look out for this
in the svn HEAD according to instructions at the project home page,
if you want the latest version. I will try to make a new release in
perhaps a month or so.

License: MIT

Guppy-PE 0.1.8 is available in source tarball format on the Python
Package Index (a.k.a. Cheeseshop):

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/guppy/0.1.8

The project homepage is on Sourceforge:

http://guppy-pe.sourceforge.net