GWT: Deploying the server code in Tomcat

Paul Tomblin

Can anybody point me to some simple instructions for deploying the server
code in Google Web Toolkit to a Tomcat server?

Lothar Kimmeringer

Paul said:
Can anybody point me to some simple instructions for deploying the server
code in Google Web Toolkit to a Tomcat server?

As far as I know you can create a WAR-file. The deployment happens
in the same way like with any other WAR-file. A step-by-step
description for the first step is described in
http://www.charisacademy.com/GWT/CreateWar.htm

Regards, Lothar
--
Lothar Kimmeringer E-Mail: (e-mail address removed)

questions!