H1B Opportunity

Discussion in 'Java' started by anandakumar.kg@gmail.com, Feb 19, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Dear All,

    We at Highdata are looking out for Java Professionals for an
    opportunity in US through H1B visa.

    Skill: Java, JSP, EJB, Struts
    Hibernate, Spring (Advantageous)

    Exp: 3 to 6 years

    Others: Good Communication. Good Academic Track Record

    Candidates fulfiling the above criteria, can update your details in
    the link www.highdata.com/rts

    Forward your registration number to

    Regards,
    Ananda Kumar KG
    Highdata Software (I) Pvt Ltd
    Chennai, India
    +91 9840180519
    +91 44 64561917
    www.highdata.com

    About Highdata Software Corporation

    Highdata was formed in 1997 to meet the growing demand for high-
    quality yet cost-effective IT consulting & software development
    services. Through a focused combination of expertise, best practices,
    flexibility, and commitment, we are forming solid relationships with
    top-tier companies throughout the United States of America.

    With facilities in the United States and India, Highdata is uniquely
    positioned to attract and hire only the most talented and dependable
    IT professionals. Our global reach also allows for significant time
    and cost savings, as well as 24x7 project support.

    Highdata's development division is a dynamic development environment
    (assessed at CMMi Level 5) that provides custom software, product
    development and systems integration services. State-of-the-art
    technology centers in the U.S. and India enables us to provide around
    the clock support and the cost advantages of offshore development, as
    well as the quality and security of local project management in the
    United States.

    With a staff of 180+ employees, we are big enough to handle IT
    requirements and nimble enough to provide personalized service.
    Highdata is led by an industry veteran, who received the "National
    Technology Award" from the President of India.

    For more details, please visit us at www.highdata.com or calls us at
    603-685-2300.

    , Feb 19, 2007