    Theatre/Musical Hall "Neue Flora) and you're nearly there.

    Happy rubying

    Stephan
    Stephan Kämper, May 19, 2005

  2. Stephan Kämper

    pat eyler Guest

    *i* *am* **so** *jealous*. Have a great meeting!

    On 5/19/05, Stephan K=E4mper <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >=20
    > this time we announce it earlier:
    >=20
    > Hamburg.rb will meet again
    >=20
    > When:
    > Wednesday, June 1st, 2005 at 1800 hrs
    >=20
    > Where:
    > Stresemannstrasse 144, Hamburg, Germany
    >=20
    > How to get there: Take the S-Bahn to "Holstenstrasse" (near to the
    > Theatre/Musical Hall "Neue Flora) and you're nearly there.
    >=20
    > Happy rubying
    >=20
    > Stephan
    >=20
    >=20

    --=20
    thanks,
    -pate
    -------------------------
    We are often unable to tell people what they need to know, because
    they want to know something else, and would therefore only
    misunderstand what we said
    - the Raven (George MacDonald, Lilith)
    pat eyler, May 19, 2005

  3. Stephan Kämper

    Guest

    Darn! I would love to come, but I'm just get off the plane 15 mins
    before the meeting :/
    , May 27, 2005