Handles itemCreated

Joriz

I have this code. and with a squiggly line under 'ItemCreated'

Private Sub grdTopics_ItemCreated(ByVal source As Object, _
ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs)
_
Handles grdTopics.ItemCreated

End Sub

theres an error saying Method 'grdTopics_ItemCreated' cannot handle
event 'ItemCreated' because they do not have the same signature.

i have looked on some postings here and they define exactly the way i
did... but there has to be something different probably when i
configure the datagrid object itself..i dont know..

anybody? pls help
TIA

Jos

Joriz said:
I have this code. and with a squiggly line under 'ItemCreated'

Private Sub grdTopics_ItemCreated(ByVal source As Object, _
ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridCommandEventArgs)
_
Handles grdTopics.ItemCreated

End Sub

theres an error saying Method 'grdTopics_ItemCreated' cannot handle
event 'ItemCreated' because they do not have the same signature.

i have looked on some postings here and they define exactly the way i
did... but there has to be something different probably when i
configure the datagrid object itself..i dont know..

The second parameter should be of type DataGridItemEventArgs,
not DataGridCommandEventArgs.

Joriz

my mistake! it should be DataGridEventArgs rather than
datagridcommandeventargs.
but if Itemcreated event only should be applied to dataGridEvenArgs, i
dont understand why the intellisense would make it appear under the
datagridcommandeventargs..

anyway...