Handling an IFrame at source code.

craigkenisston

I have an iFrame which I turn on and off at code behind using its
Visible property.
However, now I do more complicate things and I realize it is a generic
html control
I'm looking in the HTML Server controls in the help, but I don't see
anything like an HTML server control for an IFrame.
How am I supposed to manipulate an iFrame from codebehind ?

Craig Deelsnyder

Terry Burns

True. Nevertheless, the code is valid and addressed the original question
( not your question ). It's nice when instead of people picking fault, to
make themselves feel better, they actually say thanks, even when it doesent
help.

Pity this was not one of those times !