Handling more zodb databases with zeo

Almad

Hello,

sorry for bothering with same question again. However, month ago, I have
tried to handle more zodb databases with zeo as described here:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2005-May/279915.html

Since then, I don't have had a time to play with it and now I tried again.
However, even after reading
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/ZODB/FrontPage/guide/index.html few times, I have
no idea how to handle this (as anywhere I read, client only connect to port
and do not select filestorage). Only possibility I see is to run more zeo
instances, which is not neccessary as I have read.

Thank You for help,